The Jewellery App-Connect (TJA-Connect); an exciting and dynamic company which launched its jewellery trade B2B directory platform in January 2020 is now looking to expand its sales team to sell its online services; the business directory and soon a virtual trade show.
The roles are primarily business development and sales-focused for the new virtual trade show.
We are looking for individuals who have the following…
- Good jewellery SUPPLIER connections
- Understanding of the business to business market
- Can work on own initiative
- Amazing telephone manor
- Experienced in using CRM software
- Self-motivated and can help drive the business and industry forward
- Remote working, flexible days and hours available to suit the right person.
The directory is gaining momentum through the trade but with Covid-19 they are now launching a virtual trade show to work alongside the directory and give suppliers a direct route to market that all suppliers can afford. This is a pivotal role to take the company forward.
No CV’s at this stage, please email us at [email protected] with a summary of why you think a B2B jewellery directory and virtual trade show is important to the jewellery trade in a post covid-19 world.